5.12.08

time to kick back and relax

OR I could start the four assignments I want to at least write a draft for these holidays...
haha good one jess...fat chance of that happening. I am too in demand to waste time on irrelevant past times such as 'school'...pfft, who needs it.
NOT ME.
...
maybe me.
...
ok ok so definitely me, but that doesn't mean I have to do any work before New Year's right? No didn't think so ;)

Instead I think i might indulge in a more enjoyable past time - the writing of the Annual Christmas Wishlist :D

1. Kings Of Leon album "Only By The Night"
2. GHD straightener
3. Twilight book series <3
4. underwater camera
5. Moulin Rouge on DVD
6. polaroid camera + film (if only)
7. Black Books series 1, 2, 3
8. Scrubs series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9. Two and a Half Men series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
10. Skins series 1, 2
11. Veronica Mars series 1, 2, 3
12. Monk series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
13. wall mountable fish tank
14. sun jar
15. drum lessons (pleaseee)
16. The Body Shop's neroli jasmin body spray (I want to make it my signature scent, because its smells so edibly good!)


i love christmas. i absolutely love love love christmas. everything about it!
i can't wait...20 sleeps to go :D

xo doodlebrain

No comments: